Thank You for Supporting the Bring It Home campaign!
We need to show policymakers in New York State that this effort matters to you and your family. One of the best ways to do this is by sharing your support for the campaign on Facebook & Twitter, and “tagging” Governor Cuomo’s office so he and his staff can see it!
And it’s easy to do! Just follow these steps:
- Print out one or both of the Bring It Home graphics below and take a photo with it at your facility, in your neighborhood, in your home, or anyplace that is important to you and your story.
- Share your photo on Twitter and Facebook – but make sure to tag Governor Cuomo AND the Bring ItHome campaign! Each tweet should include these handles: @NYGovCuomo and @BringItHomeNYS. Add your location (city/county/town, etc.) as well!
- Below are some sample tweets/posts that you can use:
- NY is US leader in caring for ppl w/psychiatric disabilities @NYGovCuomo #BringItHomeNYS & fund our community-based housing providers! @BringItHomeNYS
- Community-based mental health housing w/built-in supports changed our life. @NYGovCuomo please adequately fund our services! @BringItHomeNYS
- Consistent care is critical & New Yorkers w/mental illness depend on it. @NYGovCuomo@BringItHomeNYS
Every NYer deserves a stable home w/strong supports. @NYGovCuomo our most vulnerable NYers need adequate funding @BringItHomeNYS
- NYers w/mental illness need stable care. Please @NYGovCuomo fund #BringItHome & reunite them to their family’s sooner @BringItHomeNYS
- We must protect our most vulnerable. @NYGovCuomo our neighbors w/mental illness need your full support. @BringItHomeNYS
- (your location) supports @BringitHomeNYS! @NYGovCuomo #bringithomeNYS & adequately fund community mental health housing!